Well, this doesn’t appear to have been my week!
First, the issues with having to launch a brand new Facebook page – that took some time, and I will be making updates to it over the next couple of days to have similar content as the old one.
Second, many of you have tried really hard to enter the latest Kindle Fire giveaway, but there is something wrong with the browsers on several devices that aren’t allowing you to enter the contest, or the problem is the widget interface on the Facebook page with your browser – I don’t know what the underlying problem is…
I hope this new week starting tomorrow is a lot better than this past one!
Let’s try a different way to enter the giveaway – yes, you still need to give the new Facebook page a “Like,” but try following these steps:
- Click here or go to www.facebook.com/fkbooks and click the “Like” button. If you are not logged into Facebook, you will need to do so. If you’re not a member of Facebook, you can join for free: if you don’t “do” Facebook, I’m certain there will be another giveaway soon.
- Stay logged into Facebook (i.e., don’t click the sign out option).
- Come back to this page. Down below my name (Michael), you will see the contest entry box.
- The “Enter to Win” tab should be displayed. If not, click the “Enter to Win” tab of the contest box.
- Just to the right of the text that says “Easy entry for all Free eBooks and Tips Fans on Facebook,” you will see a “+1 DO IT” icon. Click this icon, and some new text will show up in your browser with a green icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- If you have previously “Liked” the blogs new Facebook page, just click the green icon that has check mark and says “I’m a Fan” in the lower right hand corner. If you have not previously “Liked” the blog’s new Facebook page, click the Like button, then click the green icon that has the check mark and says “I’m a Fan.”
Assuming you did all of that, to confirm you are entered, the top right-hand of the contest bos has changed – if you have entered, you will see the status has changed to “1/1” in a green box. You can only enter one time for this giveaway.
Life – and these giveaways – shouldn’t be that complicated: I think I will find a new provider to manage future giveaways!
Let’s hope for all of our sake this upcoming week is better than the last!
Good luck to all who enter!
Posted in: Giveaways