You asked, I listened, and our friends at the Steel Magnolia Press have stepped up to the plate and delivered to sponsor this month’s giveaway of a Kindle Fire!
This month’s Kindle Fire contest is sponsored by Steel Magnolia Press. Check out their 6 new releases for July, including the Louisiana Plantation Collection – 4 historical romances from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Blake. For a limited time, the Kindle version of one of Blake’s most-loved books, SILVER-TONGUED DEVIL, is sale-priced at just $1.99. Many other books – from romance to thriller to memoir – are on sale too, most titles under $3.
You can visit the Steel Magnolia Press site on Amazon by clicking here or typing in http://bit.ly/magpress into your web browser. I encourage you to stop by their site and check out a book or two (or three) and support them for donating this Kindle Fire!
Here are the rules for this giveaway:
- The time period is between now and midnight EST on July 22nd.
- You can enter once – and only once – each day. The more times you enter, the greater your chance of taking this Kindle Fire home.
- I’m also doing this giveaway in an attempt to increase the blog’s social media page signups on Facebook and Twitter. While you don’t have to do anything with Facebook or Twitter in order to enter, you have a greater chance of winning the Kindle Fire if you do (see the options below).
- You don’t have to be a resident of the USA to enter – in other words, you can live anywhere in the world Amazon delivers merchandise. However, Amazon will not ship the Kindle Fire outside the USA: if you win and live outside the USA, you will win an Amazon gift card in the amount of USD$199.00 which is the exact price of a brand new Kindle Fire.
- Just click on the Enter to Win section of the box a little further down on this page: use the “Use Your Email” option if you don’t have a Facebook account to log into the giveaway.
- For 25 chances to win the contest, you will need to “Like” the blog’s Facebook page: just click the first “+25 DO IT” icon, then click the green “Enter” icon in the lower right-hand corner of the box that just opened. If you are not a Facebook user or do not want to sign up for a Facebook account, that’s okay – just click the cancel link and go to the next option. If you have previously “Liked” the blog’s Facebook page, just click the green “Enter” icon and your 25 chances will be registered for this giveaway.
- For an additional 25 chances to enter, click the second “+25 DO IT” icon and follow the blog’s Twitter feed by entering your Twitter user name in the space provided, followed by clicking the green “Enter” icon and your 25 chances will be registered for this giveaway. If you are not a Twitter user, that’s okay – just click the cancel link and go to the “Smile” option.
- For the Smile option, you can register once each day, which corresponds to one entry per day, for this giveaway. Just click the “+1 DO IT” icon, then click the green “Enter” icon and your one daily chance will be registered for this giveaway.
If you sign up for the “Smile” option for each day of the contest, “Like” the Facebook page once, and follow the blog on Twitter once, you will have a maximum of 64 total chances to win the brand new Kindle Fire.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winner from all of the entries.
- Have Amazon ship out a brand new (i.e., not a refurbished) Kindle Fire to you if you live in the USA; if you live outside the USA I will have Amazon ship you a USD$199.00 gift card. I will also provide the lucky winner a tracking number.
The last three giveaways have been fun, and generated a lot of excitement. Seeing as how the blog membership has literally exploded due to the free app for your Kindle Fire and Android-enabled smartphones (you can click here or type in http://amzn.to/freefireapp into your web browser to see the free app), I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time.
If you’re reading this on your Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://wp.me/p2b82w-2VG and enter away!
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me how they can have their web visitors, blog readers, and friends join in on future giveaways: the more the merrier! There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just tell them to go to http://bit.ly/julyfire on their web browser.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on this page to your website or blog page. Just click here or type in http://bit.ly/MQhMgJ into your web browser and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!
Posted in: Giveaways