It’s time to do it again…
Between right now and midnight on Sunday the 6th Eastern time (actually, 12:01 a.m. on the 7th, so let’s call it midnight), you can sign up for a free Kindle Fire. Similar to the last giveaway, there are just a few rules:
- To enter, you must give our Facebook page a “Like.” Once you enter below, you will be taken to the Facebook page to complete the process. If you enter the giveaway, but don’t give the Facebook page a “Like,” you will not be entered into the giveaway.
- Some of you have told me you don’t “do” Facebook and that’s okay – you just won’t be able to enter for a chance at this particular giveaway. On the other hand, you could sign up for Facebook just for this giveaway and forget about it after this week has ended.
- You can only enter once!
- If you have previously “Liked” the Facebook page that’s great – yes, you can still enter the contest.
In return, here is what I will do:
- Randomly draw one winner from all of the entries.
- Have Amazon ship out a brand new (i.e., not a refurbished) Kindle Fire to you. I will also provide the lucky winner a tracking number.
When I did this at the end of March, the giveaway generated a lot of fun and excitement not only for me but the blog readers and Lyndell K. of Pennsylvania, who was the lucky recipient of the Kindle Fire. Seeing as how the blog membership has now exploded due to the free app for your Kindle Fire (you can click here or type in http://amzn.to/freefireapp into your Kindle Fire’s or computer’s web browser to see it), I’m hoping the number of entries will be a lot more than last time.
If you’re reading this on your Kindle and not the actual blog page, you can go to your computer’s web browser and type in http://bit.ly/KkCGBS and enter away!
To tell if you are registered or not:
- Assuming you are already logged in to Facebook, in the right-hand corner of the signup script, if the green box says “1/1” (without the quotes), you are signed up.
- If you’re not logged in to Facebook, that’s okay – try to sign up again and see what happens (better to be safe than sorry)
- If the green box says “0/1” you are not signed up – if you think you signed up previously and this box still has a “0/1” on it, I don’t know why it didn’t take: please sign up again!
Previously “Liked” the Facebook Page?
I’ve received a few questions from people who have previously “Liked” the Facebook page, and they want to know if they can still enter the giveaway for the Kindle Fire. Of course you can! Here’s what you need to do:
- Click the icon “Login with Facebook”
- When the Rafflecopter popup appears, click the “Login with Facebook” icon.
- You will then be re-directed to the blog’s signup for the giveaway page – click the “+1 DO IT” popup on the right-hand side.
- Click the Already Liked then click the Enter icon.
Website Owners / Authors
Several people have asked me how they can have their web visitors join in on the giveaway. There are two ways:
- Just link them to the giveaway page on the blog – just use the links I gave you at the beginning of this post.
- You can embed a widget just like the one I have on the blog’s page to your website. Just go to http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/NzBhNjM2ODUzMDE4Y2M3ZWNhNzViMDc1YTI5ZjdiOjE=/ and follow the easy instructions (if I can figure it out as an accountant, it has to be easy). All entries will go into the same hat!
That should do it – and good luck to everyone!